My cruise fare is selling for $500 less, can I get credit?

Check the fine print and see if it is for new bookings only. We were able to get shipboard credit, but we did end up with a new booking number. Also we had Anytime Dining so that was not an issue for us.

Doesn't look as if you have made final payment yet, so it is certainly worth a phone call. Good Luck!!!!!!!

We recently found a $400 per person price drop on a cruise we have booked for 2009. I called my travel agent and she got the price reduction for us. Our new invoice, showing the reduced price, has the same confirmation number and our confirmed dining time.

Assuming it's before final payment date you will be able to take advantage of the savings. Some promos are for new bookings and some are not.

It may however ,require that you cancel and rebook. In doing this, you may lose your cabin, your preferred dinner time, any reserved shore excursions as well as subject yourself to a higher fuel surcharge, dependent upon when you booked.

Also, if you are insured, make sure the policy transfers to the new booking.

Archived