Mi Dushi Sunset happy hour sail

OKIE CLAN

• 3 weeks later...

Im sorry, I just got back. I boarded the Celebrity Galaxy back on October 18th in Baltimore and we spent the best day ever in Aruba on October 27th. We booked the snorkeling excursion through the ship and did that for 3 hours, just enough time to run back up to the cabin and grab my booking number and directions for where to meet the Mi Dushi. It was wonderful. I can report that first hand now. Since that was my 4th time to visit Aruba while on a cruise, it was my first time to do the sunset sail aboard the Mi Dushi and it won't be my last. We also saved $5 bucks per person by booking it before we left. It was the best $20 bucks I spent the whole cruise. I am home now but my mind is still on that beautiful sailboat and I can't wait to go back. I guess by looking at the calander, you have sailed her again by now. Hope you guys had as much fun as we did.

Glynna

Renie

Glad you had a good time on her again.

Gina

There wasn't any kids on there the night we were either. So that may be true. Even though it was calm and relaxing, I think every one else on that night, except for my Mom, was drinking.

Archived