Remember Brenda??

There is a thread over at Floataway Lounge trying to nominate her for Godmother for Oasis of the Seas. If anyone has followed this thread you'd see the determination of her and her family to get her back on her feet after a stroke earlier this year. The stories I read about her love and dedication for RCCL are truly amazing. She surely deserves this honor. Please take a few minutes to read and put your name on this list.

Whew, it was a bit of a relief to read this post in its entirety!

The thread over there is very long... this link will put you on the last page:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=725664&page=999

Theron

Yes it is a long thread but it's heartwarming to read how a family pulls together in times like this. I've never met Brenda but have read her posts in the past and have a true feelig that she is one person who would be perfect for the honor of being Godmother of the Oasis.

I agree, she seems to be much better qualified than some of the "celebrities" they have chosen in the past...

I kind of wonder if they would pick her though, since it would be pretty hard to do so without giving a lot of publicity to Cruise Critic. I'm sure that Cruise Critic has a certain amount of usefulness to the cruise lines, but I'm not so sure they would want to promote it in the mass media for many more of their potential customers to see and use.

I'm just speculating... other thoughts on that? In a general sense, are Cruise Critic members beneficial to the cruise lines? Or more of a liability?

:)

Theron

Archived