24 hour hold

abhb

I thought I read on here that you can get a 24 hour hold on a stateroom before paying the deposit. Has anyone done this?

I just tried to do this for 3 cabins. I was told no. The only reason I didn't book it is I need to find my Next Cruise certficates and other coupons.

I thought I read on here that you can get a 24 hour hold on a stateroom before paying the deposit. Has anyone done this?

I just tried to do this for 3 cabins. I was told no. The only reason I didn't book it is I need to find my Next Cruise certficates and other coupons.

If you book online on Royal Caribbean's website you can do a courtesy hold without making any payments.

Hi abhb

Yes, I used the 24 hour courtesy hold when booking in May this year. I selected the stateroom and then held it for 24 hours in order to confirm the dates with my employer and then paid the deposit before the hold expired.

The cruise if June 2009. The agent from RC refused to let me hold the rooms. I really wanted them because they were 3 in a row on deck 6 mid ship. These cabins are in the same location as our last two cruises on Navigator. I am trying to book Explorer.

Make reservation on deck 8 - you can always change after your deposit. You may even be able to call and change the cabin right after making the reservation and still not have to pay the deposit for 24 hours.

I tried to book it on line but it only shows deck 8 every time I try. Is there a way to put in which deck you want to book?

Unfortunately, the website does not show all the available rooms. It's a catch 22 - the only way to know all the available rooms is to call and the only way to hold for 24 hours is by using the website.

I tried to book it on line but it only shows deck 8 every time I try. Is there a way to put in which deck you want to book?

Did you check if there was a deck 9 (or whatever) tab at the top. It will only show cabins on one deck at a time. You need to switch to the others to see what's there. AND, they will only show 5 cabins per deck...even if there are more.

Archived