Piano Man on Caribbean Princess????

Host Caroline

We just returned from the 10/2 CP sailing and the Crooners Bar was one of our favorite places. We closed it down a few nights. The "piano man" was Kim van Dyk from Amsterdam and he was absolutely awesome as a singer/pianist and had wonderful fun interraction with the audience. BUT, he had been there a few months and Friday night was his last night...:(...so don't know who will replace him.

It was our first cruise, BTW, and it was fabulous! I can't imagine that anyone would not love that beautiful ship. You are going to have a wonderful time!

Hi Annie....I am originally from Vincennes and going on the Caribbean Princess this Saturday...small world.

I am happy you enjoyed your cruise. I hope to be watching the Cards go to the World Series...I'll toast them with a Milky Way Martini based on your recommendation!

BP

Hi Annie....I am originally from Vincennes and going on the Caribbean Princess this Saturday...small world.

I am happy you enjoyed your cruise. I hope to be watching the Cards go to the World Series...I'll toast them with a Milky Way Martini based on your recommendation!

BP

Wow! Hi bahamapapa! Yes it is a small world! Hard to find anyone who has even heard of this small town. And, boy was it hard to return from the CP to Vincennes and this cool wet Indiana weather! I hope you have a WONDERFUL cruise and if you enjoy the Crooners Bar as much as we did you may have to toast the Cards with more than one Milky Way Martini...:) I hope the new piano man is a good as the one on our cruise. If he is and he(or she) starts to draw a crowd of regulars you will have to get there early or grab a seat during breaks and relax and wait. Many times it was standing room only and people were dancing in the walkway - it is in the atrium area.

I think Bert Stratton is coming back to the Caribbean Princess> He is the best Piano man that Princess has. Sailed with him 3 times this year and sailing with him again december 4 on this ship. He fills the atrium area everynight and usually does a show in the explorers lounge the night of the island party. You are definitely in for a treat.

Archived