Any of the resorts on Barbados offer a day pass?

canadagal

We are sailing into Barbados in January on the Silver Whisper, so I have been looking into this, also. I saw a post on one of the other boards mentioning the South Beach Resort, and I just received an email back from them saying that they would rent a day room for $107.50. I don't know anything about the resort, but their email is info@southbeachbarbados.com. If you find out about any other resorts, please post and let me know.

Zimmy,

Southbeach Resort is in Christchurch and is a non smoking resort. Sailing on Seabourn Pride from Barbados and are staying there pre and will probably get a day room when we return as we don't leave till 4pm.

mcboo

Mcboo, it was probably from your post on the Seabourn board that I got the name of the resort. The non-smoking part is great. Where is Christchurch in terms of the port and airport? Does this make sense for us when we have a 3PM flight? We were only in Barbados once for an afternoon, and I can't say that it was my favorite. However, we only walked around a bit. If we had been at a resort, I'm sure I would have felt differently.

Here is a link that may be of some help.

Please find it HERE.

Please realize that Sam Lord's Castle is currently defunct.

Most day-use opportunities will be found in our South and East Coast establishments. Most West Coast hotels do not offer them during on-season or shoulder-season and a limited few in off-season.

I am not an expert in Barbados' day-use hotels, as we don't use them anymore, however I hope the link will provide you with some options.

Best wishes for a wonderful time on the island! :)

Barbados, thank you so much for the terrific link and mcboo I'll check out the southbeach as well too, thanks also. Zimmy, we'll be on the Whisper for the December 9th cruise so I'll let you know if we use any of the resorts and how they were.

Thank you Mcboo and Barbados. Canadagal, I wish you a great cruise and I look forward to hearing your comments about it on the Silversea board. This will be our first time on Silversea and we are very excited!

Archived