Sailing Carnival Legend 7-27-08...anyone else?

ShipsNdips

My family and I are sailing on the Carnival Legend on July 27, 2008. Tampa, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan.

Yes - can't wait! :D Is there anyone else counting down the days to the same cruise? I was just curious as to how many people out there that often visit this site are also booked on the same cruise. Those of you that have sailed the same cruise recently, please feel me in on all the details! Can't wait to hear from you! :)

A few questions: Club O2.... will my teens love it?

Is there a 24 hour pizzeria?

Asian food?

Golf, basketball, etc?

Riviera deck....?

First word you would use to describe the Legend?

How were the main shows?

etc....etc....

Can I get the purser's desk to switch cabin keys so that my kids can stay in their own cabin? I am not sure how much of a hassle it will be to "switch" keys since one of the kids will be without the proper cabin key.

What should I expect the weather to be like at the end of the July? Please no wind or rain and hurricane swells!

My family and I are sailing on the Carnival Legend on July 27, 2008. Tampa, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan.

Yes - can't wait! :D Is there anyone else counting down the days to the same cruise? I was just curious as to how many people out there that often visit this site are also booked on the same cruise. Those of you that have sailed the same cruise recently, please feel me in on all the details! Can't wait to hear from you! :)

A few questions: Club O2.... will my teens love it?

Is there a 24 hour pizzeria?

Asian food?

Golf, basketball, etc?

Riviera deck....?

First word you would use to describe the Legend?

How were the main shows?

etc....etc....

Can I get the purser's desk to switch cabin keys so that my kids can stay in their own cabin? I am not sure how much of a hassle it will be to "switch" keys since one of the kids will be without the proper cabin key.

What should I expect the weather to be like at the end of the July? Please no wind or rain and hurricane swells!

I just finished a review with pictures if you're interested the link's in my signature.

I didn't bring kids with me so I can't answer that question. Yes, there is 24 hour pizza. It is very good. There is Asian food on one of the buffet lines. I tried it a couple of times, and it was good as well. They do offer golf. I'm not sure about basketball. I did play ping pong though. :) Don't know much about the Riviera deck. We were on deck 8. One word: Amazing! The Main shows: Welcome Aboard was great! The Comedian's were great! The Legend's show was great! The rest were just ok. I would think you would be able to get the purser to switch keys without a problem. I cruised the end of July last year. It was absolutely beautiful. There were no gray skies, no rain, and the seas were calm. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Dear mom2girls,

Thank you very much for your reply. The information was very helpful and so glad to hear that you had a great time and that the weather was beautiful! I absolutely loved your photos and comments. It made me feel as if I were already there... NOW I am anxiously excited. Keep the photos coming...I can't wait to check back and see what else you have added. I am glad you had a great time!!

Michele

We're on there with you.....all five of us....we have a 17 y.o. son, a 15 y.o. daughter, and an 11 y.o. son!

We'll be seeing you soon!!

Once we board the ship we will have the same thought.... "this is better than corn!" HaHa! Because - we are also from Indiana!

Are you driving down, flying down the day before, or the same day?

We will be flying in early the same day since we have a wedding on Saturday the 26th.

Yes, seeing you real soon!

Dear mom2girls,

Thank you very much for your reply. The information was very helpful and so glad to hear that you had a great time and that the weather was beautiful! I absolutely loved your photos and comments. It made me feel as if I were already there... NOW I am anxiously excited. Keep the photos coming...I can't wait to check back and see what else you have added. I am glad you had a great time!!

Michele

I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I actually just finished it yesterday. Did you look at all 10 pages?

I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I actually just finished it yesterday. Did you look at all 10 pages?

Hiya mom2girls!

Well I checked again from your photos link, but I do not think that is all 10 pages. The last picture that I seen was before you went through the Skyway bridge or right after. How do I view them? I am anxious to see them all!

:-)

Once we board the ship we will have the same thought.... "this is better than corn!" HaHa! Because - we are also from Indiana!

Are you driving down, flying down the day before, or the same day?

We will be flying in early the same day since we have a wedding on Saturday the 26th.

Yes, seeing you real soon!

We're driving....leaving on the 24th to visit my SIL in Atlanta...a month from today we'll be sailing the seas :)

Oh my goodness! I am grinning with excitement now. Your photos were wonderful and with every picture I could imagine me and my family there. We will all be there very soon. It looks like you and your boyfriend had a wonderful time and you both look great!! You were stunning in your black formal dress. I can't wait to go and my kids are getting pretty geeked up too. I pray that the weather will be gorgeous with calm seas. I sure don't want any hurricanes to devestate our cruise. Anyway, thank you again for putting such amazing work and effort into your photos and review. They are very much appreciated. I think I must have called in all the kids at different times once I seen another neat picture. We are pumped! Have a super day!

Archived