Dawn Balconies

judithdooley

How private are the Dawn's deck 10 cabins? I know this varies greatly from ship to ship. On some I've been on, you could easily see onto your neighbors balcony either from the side or from above. I don't need/want absolute privacy; however, it is nice not having to acknowledge someone's glare when you're in a bathrobe with your first cup of coffee for the day.

How private are the Dawn's deck 10 cabins? I know this varies greatly from ship to ship. On some I've been on, you could easily see onto your neighbors balcony either from the side or from above. I don't need/want absolute privacy; however, it is nice not having to acknowledge someone's glare when you're in a bathrobe with your first cup of coffee for the day.

They are fairly private. There is a crack of space along the partition that you can look through to the next balcony. Or just leaning over the railing a bit you can see into the balcony next to you. I think a robe and a cup of coffee would be just fine. We spent a lot of time on our balcony. I laid out in my bikini, went out in my pj's and we only saw our neighbors once.

I booked two balcony cabins on the Dawn. They are not connecting cabins but they are right next to each other. Does anyone know if the partition between the balconies can be opened or removed?

It can be opened but i think you to make those arrangements ahead of time when you first get on the ship

I booked two balcony cabins on the Dawn. They are not connecting cabins but they are right next to each other. Does anyone know if the partition between the balconies can be opened or removed?

Yes, the partition on the balcony can be opened (not removed)..just ask your cabin steward when you board:)

Where is your cabin on the Dawn?

Fwd., cabins have much less privacy on the balcony... though your neighbors, I'm sure, would not care if you are in your robe with your cup of coffee;)

Where is your cabin on the Dawn?

Fwd., cabins have much less privacy on the balcony... though your neighbors, I'm sure, would not care if you are in your robe with your cup of coffee;)

You haven't seen me first thing in the morning :)

We're booked in cabin 10100 midship, starboard side. My wife will only do midship cabins although I'm thinking I could have done a little better in terms of the location. Even so, it's still pretty close to the middle.

You haven't seen me first thing in the morning :)

We're booked in cabin 10100 midship, starboard side. My wife will only do midship cabins although I'm thinking I could have done a little better in terms of the location. Even so, it's still pretty close to the middle.

Middle..you are fine:)

I'm CERTAIN that I have frightened many in the fwd., suites...though, they haven't looked much better than me in the AM:eek:

Archived