NCL out of New Orleans

jobster71

spaceit.gifCruise line: Norwegian Ship name: Norwegian SpiritShip rating: cruisestar4plus.gif

Ports of call: New Orleans, Louisiana; Riviera Maya, Mexico; Puerto Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala; Belize City, Belize; Cozumel, Mexico; New Orleans, Louisiana

This sounds like and interesting vacation. This is a 7 day cruise. Anybody has ever been to Puerto Santo Tomas? I have never even heard of it before!!!! I hope it is nothing like Progresso. Anyway, I am considering it because it is driving distance from Oklahoma and ready to try something new.

We took this in January, but we went to Honduras instead of Riviera Maya. We had a great time, and Guatamala was a highlight. They have an incredible rain forest there, and you can take a tour, and swim in the waterfalls. We had friends that took a boat trip to a resort and loved it as well. It is pretty poor, but the people there are fantastic, and seem to really like having us there. If you like to see new places, I would definitely recommend it.

I personally like Carnival better than NCL, but NCL has supposedly made a lot of changes and is fixing a lot of my "issues" with them.

I would recommend this highly. Check the ports of call for Guatamala and you will find very good info.

• 2 weeks later...

Nita,

Enjoy NOLA and your NCL cruise. We were there in 2003 and again on Grandeur of the Seas in 2006 and had a great time. Hope you all are staying a day or two pre- or post-cruise. We had a great time there!

Best to the Commissioner.

Rick and Deirdra

Nita,

Enjoy NOLA and your NCL cruise. We were there in 2003 and again on Grandeur of the Seas in 2006 and had a great time. Hope you all are staying a day or two pre- or post-cruise. We had a great time there!

Best to the Commissioner.

Rick and Deirdra

God, I haven't heard from you for so long. Actually we are now living in NWARkansas and love it. Long story. Anyway, we are only spending one night before our cruise. I wish we had decided on two, but now we can't change our air so we are stuck. You should join us. Our group is awesome. Many are my clients, some not and I know from sources lots of fun people will be on the ship.

Later,

Nita

Archived