Dolphin Push, Pull, Swim at Cozumel on RCI

Has anyone taken the Dolphin Push, Pull, Swim Excursion sponsored by RCI on Cozumel? We're wondering if we can bring a waterproof camera along or if it's forbidden due to having their own photographers.

Any information or review of excursion would be most welcome! :D

yes, Oct 2006 on Freedom they called it the Royal Dolphin Swim, but we actually only got the push, pull, swim version. Don't book it through RCI, book it directly with DolphinDiscovery.com. It'll be cheaper. It's at the same place (Chanakanaab Park) you'll only have to pay for a taxi to get there, $14 each way. Yes, you can bring a waterproof camera, we abided by RCI's warning of no cameras and found out they meant no regular cameras. People in our group had water cameras.

very interesting. we were not allowed to take our waterproof camera near the dolphins at the miami seaquarium. they didn't want us to have anything non-standard so as not to freak out the dolphins. that's why everyone had to wear wetsuits provided by the seaquarium too - so we'd all look like what the dolphins were used to. but i've seen pics of people with dolphins at other places who clearly weren't wearing standard issue wetsuits, so i'm sure everything must vary from place to place.

Thank you all for your replies about booking and cameras! A picture with the dolphins is going to be high on the list of priorities for my daughter!

I'm counting the days...:)

Archived