New port...Huatulco...Anyone been there on cruise?

My friends did a panama canal cruise and stopped there. It was by far one of their favorite ports. They said it was beautiful.

Check the port section of the message boards like the above poster suggested.

Have fun!

Donna

Nancy and Donna....Thanks for your replies. I have read the "ports" board but not much info there (for Huatulco). I read the ports board almost everyday (for almost every port....whether I am going there or not). Unfortunaltely, the "ports" board here is very "under utilized" in my book. There are some ports that go days (even weeks) without posts. I wish all of the "negative posters" on this board would use that "energy" to post "nice info" on the port boards. (Not being negative myself....just thinking how much nicer boards would be if we didn't have the "negativity" here and had many more "positive" responses over on the "ports board"). Thanks again for your help.

Anyone else know anything about Huatulco?

We stopped there last October on the Radiance of the Seas and found it a very lovely unspoiled port. Not a lot to do, we took a sailboat for the day and stopped at several beaches to swim and snorkel, the water and beaches are PRISTINE! Also Dolphins galore, everywhere you look, hundreds of them. We did not really do anything on shore, looks like just a few shops. This is an area that is developing slowly at best. A nice place to relax and enjoy the water and beaches.

"The only GOOD reason to work is to PAY FOR THE NEXT CRUISE!"

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;23;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Then we sail on the Legend!

Archived