Azamara Quest Nov 8-22 Rome to Athens

kingrichard146

We are now booked on this cruise. I appreciate all the information posted on this site. Insider information is always beneficial for being prepared and maximizing your cruise experience. We are cruisers since 1997 in the Carribbean and now Europe the past 2 years. Regent was our first luxury cruise and there are pros and cons versus the small ship experience. We chose this cruise for the itinerary. All the posters on this cruise now will influence my choices on board for shore excursions. Thank you, for knowledge is power of good choices. Keep posting and I will be reading.

Hi

We are also on this sailing. Our last sailing was on Oceania last February - Australia to Thailand. Hopefully, this one measures up. The hulls are identical. The itinerary is what convinced us to take this trip so soon after the other one.

Regards

John

We are now booked on this cruise. I appreciate all the information posted on this site. Insider information is always beneficial for being prepared and maximizing your cruise experience. We are cruisers since 1997 in the Carribbean and now Europe the past 2 years. Regent was our first luxury cruise and there are pros and cons versus the small ship experience. We chose this cruise for the itinerary. All the posters on this cruise now will influence my choices on board for shore excursions. Thank you, for knowledge is power of good choices. Keep posting and I will be reading.

Hi Kingrichard !

The best advice will come from our Cruise Critic friends who are on your sailing. I hope you will visit the roll call. The link can be found in the post before mine. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived