Princess Transfer from ship to Vancouver airport

mefck

Hello all-

On the Island Princess SB to Vancouver (July 7th sailing). What does everyone think is the best way to get to the airport from the dock? I see there is a Princess transfer option-anyone ever do that?

Our flight leaves at 1PM.

Thanks!

We took a taxi. $28 plus tip for two people. I believe the Princess transfer was available for $20 pp. The taxi line at the dock appeared pretty long at first, but it moved fast.
If we just took a taxi, do you think we would have trouble making our 1PM flight?

I believe that the transfers through Princess are $20. A few of the airlines allow a service offered through Princess for an additional $15 which provides boarding passes and airline baggage tags the night before departure. Once your bags are collected the final night, you will not see them again until arrival at your final destination (assuming it is within the U.S.).

U.S. customs is handled at the Vancouver Airport and it was a pleasure to not have to deal with carrying the luggage through the airport and customs. Worth every penny, we thought.

Hello all-

On the Island Princess SB to Vancouver (July 7th sailing). What does everyone think is the best way to get to the airport from the dock? I see there is a Princess transfer option-anyone ever do that?

Our flight leaves at 1PM.

Thanks!

Take a cab it is much more convienent I think. ;)

I agree with jeeper2. We just did the Princess transfers and EZ disembarkation in Vancouver last weekend ($20.00 for transfer & $16.00 for airline boarding passes & luggage service). We also thought it was worth the extra expense not to have to deal with the luggage and to get thru the airport and customs easier. Probably wasn't the fastest way to catch your flight, but seemed a lot less stressful. BTW, our flight left at 1:55PM and we were at the gate about 2.5 hours before the flight left.

Bamacrzer

Archived