do we still have a reservations?

llt

Agree with previous post that the flight is a codeshare. You should have a locator number for the United res, and when you pull up the United res, it will likely show a locator number for US Airways (or you can call United to get the other locator). Then you can access the res on the US Airways website. You will definitely check-in at the US Airways counter.

have a flight in feb on united [oneway]to fll,but on my comfirmed # it says operated by us airways,?

You have a codeshare flight. Call United to find out the PNR on US Airways so you can use that PNR on US Airways website to check for the SAME flight.

You will NEED to monitor US Airways flight to keep yourself uptodate on any changes between now and Feb. However if the changes mess you up, you need to go back to United from which you purchased your ticket from, to sort it out.

You will check-in at US Airways counter, NOT United counter, as the flight is OPERATED by US Airways - the actual plane flown is US Airways plane.

Codeshare flights are very common. Some flights can have 4 to 5 codeshares if it is an extension from a US Gateway city that has services from several international airlines flights, such as JFK/LGA, EWR, ORD, MIA, LAX, SFO so on so forth.

:eek: :confused: i guess i did`t give enought information,i got the fights from price line, they are on united,and i know united is going to stop flighting into fll in sept! so i wanted to know is my flight with united or us airways? i called priceline and they were NO help.. they told me wait until sept and see what happens..so i don`t know what i should do..thanks for your help

:eek: :confused: i guess i did`t give enought information,i got the fights from price line, they are on united,and i know united is going to stop flighting into fll in sept! so i wanted to know is my flight with united or us airways? i called priceline and they were NO help.. they told me wait until sept and see what happens..so i don`t know what i should do..thanks for your help

NO, you certainly did not give ANY related information in your original post to allow anyone understand your REAL situation. No one would ever knows you book this thru Priceline, for example.

Priceline ticket is very different from ticket purchased from other travel website or from airline directly.

Now, even with your 2nd post, I still dont know whether you have a United flight that is a codeshare operated by US Airway, OR, you have a United operated flight to start but then it changed to a US Airways flight AFTER United pulled out of FLL and you were already rebooked on US Airways without you even know it.

Now, tell us EXACTLY this priceline booking - Did you book thru Priceline as a normal booking, or you BID and then WON your flight?

What was the initial flight shown after your purchase? Was it a United flight or a US Airway flight? What is your PNR (Passenger Name Record)? The PNR is the Record Locator for the airline and should be 6 letters. Can you pull up your flight from United website using that PNR?

What makes you think you booked United but get US Airway?

You need to give much more details to let us who are more experienced to decipher this for you.

ok let me try this one more time. i booked thru pricline normal booking, everthing good to go. than read about united not flying to fll after sept 2, so i thought i better look for a new flight.that`s when i saw united[operated by us airways] so i thought maybe i was on us airways not united and i have nothing to worrie about!

ok let me try this one more time. i booked thru pricline normal booking, everthing good to go. than read about united not flying to fll after sept 2, so i thought i better look for a new flight.that`s when i saw united[operated by us airways] so i thought maybe i was on us airways not united and i have nothing to worrie about!

Are the flight details show United (operated by US Airways) right from the beginning, i.e. when you received your flight information after your purchase?

If that is the case, then your United flight is a codeshare US Airways flight. You should still be able to pull this flight up on United website, using the PNR on your booking. I believe you still get the 6 letter PNR on your confirmation even you booked thru Priceline.

Go to United website, plug in your PNR, it should display your reservation details. You can also put in the flight details, number and time/date, and pull up the flight details. However if I were you, I would want to see the reservation on United website.

You still need to monitor your flight, thru US Airways. However, like I said before, if the flight(s) mess up, you need to call UNITED to have it fixed IF your ORIGINAL FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED AS A UNITED FLIGHT NUMBER. US Airways would not help you if the ticket is issued in UNITED TICKET STOCK, as a UNITED CODESHARE, because United issued the ticket and United received the money.

I am afraid you will not get any help from Priceline.

Archived