Hair dryers??

tigger615

No, Fantasy class ships don't have hair dryers. Even if this ship did have dryers, I would still bring my own - the dryers are very weak. You can get a lightweight travel dryer for about $15 at Walgreens. I always travel with a hair dryer - you never know when the hotel's dryer will die or if it will even be adequate.

I was wondering if the Inspiration has hair dryers? I really don't want to take mine if I don't have to!

Thanks!!! :)

The Inspiration DOES have hair dryers. This is from my cabin on the Inspiration early in April:

IMG_0715.jpg

These things tend to be pretty anemic so the suggestion to bring your own is a good one...

Mach, I wonder if that's a suite thing. According to the Carnival FAQ, dryers are not available on Fantasy class or Holiday.

I think they were added during dry dock. The first time I had that same cabin there was no hair dryer... I expect the Imagination has them installed now as well...

Archived