Roll Call: Carnival Valor 11/9/08

ncboys

How ya doing?? :D

I just came across your name and thought I'd say hi. I'll be on "the other ocean" while you're on your cruise -- I'm doing the 8 day on Spirit 11/4, and then the 5 day Elation on 11/15, both out of San Diego.

I remember fondly our fun and fascinating dinner conversations last year, and hope you're doing well! ;)

Tom

Hey Tom,

Wow! Great to hear from you! I read all about your adventures to Egypt last year. Looked fantastic!!!

Louis and I were actually talking about you the other night wondering how you were doing. So glad you found my post.

Funny... we were actually thinking about doing the Spirit this year(same week as you) but decided againsted it due to the price of airfare. How funny would that have been to have been on the same boat again. They prob would have seated us at the same table again too. Heh!

Drop me an email. Lets keep in touch!

Doug & Louis

• 2 weeks later...

I have looked and can't find your email anywhere, so this will have to do. :)

Since I last wrote, I've changed my mind, and changed cruises... The Spirit was too short (8 days), too few ports, and too old a ship in the end. (Gosh, hope no one ever calls me that..."too old a ship in the end," LOL! :eek:

So I changed over to the 10 day Southern Caribbean on HAL on the nearly new Noordam! Whoohoo! :D

Lots of ports I've never seen plus two old favorites, Half Moon Cay and St. Maarten. I'll have to wave at you if we sail by each other!

I'm at tomr@premier1.net

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived