Best thing to do with kids

simo

We will be taking a 7 day on the Disney magic. It will be the 1st week of Oct. 08. The search is down again. I am sure this has been asked before. What is the best option for something to do with kids? We will have a boy age 6 and a girl age 9. They both really want to swim with the dolphins. The dolphin encounters we have see are a little more than we are willing to spend. Thanks in advance to any and all info.:o

We'll be on that cruise, too! We have a great cruise meet thread at www.disboards.com if you are interested. My kids will be 6 and 10. We are planning to visit the San Gervasio Ruins in the AM, then head over to Paradise Beach for the afternoon. We will do both on our own, as I didn't like any of the excursions offered through Disney. Hope that helps!

you should be able to book the dolphin excursions directly with Dolphin Discovery and it should be cheaper then thru your cruiseline, that is what we did when we did it .

It was a big price difference for us . so perhaps that will help

it is really enjoyable and definately a great MEMORY to have.

also there is horseback riding available in cozumel, not sure if your kids like horses or not .

and lots of kids just love the beach.:)

There is so much to do ... I am sure you will get tons of ideas

Good Luck

You might check with Chankanaab Park and see how much their dolphin thing is. The park is nice but this is a man-made beach on ironshore. The area is good for snorkeling but you don't have a gradual slope to the beach and I only saw one small area where kiddies could have easy access to the water. If I had youngins, I would take them to Paradise Beach. You could do that after your dolphins. PB and Chank are not far apart.

Archived