EZ Check from ACA ??

Love Cruis'n

For our next cruise, we’ll be debarking in Acapulco, Mexico, and the first leg of our flight home is to Atlanta (then on to Chicago). Can anyone tell me if EZ Check will still be available – given the various customs departments we have to work with?

Thanks,

Terry

For our next cruise' date=' we’ll be debarking in Acapulco, Mexico, and the first leg of our flight home is to Atlanta (then on to Chicago).

Thanks,

Terry[/quote']

Please tell me what airline is flying nonstop from ACA to ATL

Thanks,

Mike:)

Mike,

We found a Delta flight. Sure hope we didn't get cancelled like our flight from ORD to FLL on United. :( (Now we're flying ORD to MIA - but don't have any seats!) :mad: This uncertainty is a killer - makes me want to go float on a boat some place - wait - that's what I'm doing - but not till Dec! :eek:

Seriously - Anyone know if EZ Check works from a non-domestic (specifically ACA) port?

Thanks all.

Delta reduced their nonstop flights ACA-ATL to one day a week(Saturday) about a month ago for the winter schedule. We were originally scheduled for the Sunday departure and changed by Delta to the Sat. departure for our cruise in January '09. We've not used the EZE luggage check before. Any idea of the costs?

Archived