Free Cruise

On our recent cruise on the Mariner, we won a free 7 day cruise at BINGO for 2. (My daughter won, but since she was under 18, I had to claim it. Poor me! HA..) Has anyone out there won before, and if so, do you have any tips on booking the free cruise? There are of course black out dates and the trip has to be completed within a year. It also states that the trip can't be booked more than 30 days out.

I won a free upgrade to a JS on my last cruise. It was great, The only issue was we already had a JS so we got nothing. I wanted to at least get my bingo money back but no.

I did get to give it away to somebody else. We had meet some newlyweds by the bar before we sailed, so we game it to them. They had a inside so they loved it and we felt pretty good our self.

I won a free upgrade to a JS on my last cruise. It was great, The only issue was we already had a JS so we got nothing. I wanted to at least get my bingo money back but no.

I did get to give it away to somebody else. We had meet some newlyweds by the bar before we sailed, so we game it to them. They had a inside so they loved it and we felt pretty good our self.

What a sweet, sweet story!!! Your kindness is so refreshing!!!:)

That was such an awesome thing for you to do!

I've had many offers from friends who would like to go along! Imagine that. Don't know where we will go. Port Canaveral is the closest port to us, but we have already been on the Sovereign twice and the Mariner 3 times. Any suggestions? We can go out of any FL port, or San Juan. We have done San Juan already, and don't really want to have to fly down there to catch the cruise. (My husband is battling cancer, so it would be easiest to leave from a FL port.)

renata102 I hope Ricky comes home safe and sound and thank him for his service.

But to answer your question our table mates won a free cruise when we went in February she made her husban play bet hes glad he did now.

Monarch of the Seas June 2002

Liberty of the Seas August 2007

Liberty of the Seas February 2008

Good to pass it forward, usually it comes back around to you at some point when you need help...very nice thing to do!!!:) :)

Archived