Next Cruise Certificates Question

I have seen several posts about NC Certs. What exactly are they? Is the offer always the same? I have been on four cruises and I have never heard of them. I guess I was not paying attention. I will be going on my next cruise in Nov.

Thank you,

Nancy,

Next cruise is a deposit made while on a cruise, just guaranteeing that you plan to sail with RCCL in the future. In return, you receive OBC, depending on the eventual length of the cruise you take.

You are actually buying an option for another cruise. You don't have to know the exact cruise just that you will take one. The deposit is 100$ and it does not expire. You need to go to the loyal ambassador and fill out the form and make sure you receive a confirmation BEFORE you get off the ship. Once you decide on the specific cruise you want to take you either take it to your TA or call RCCL and give them the booking number on the certificate. You will receive on board credit based on the length of the cruise 3-5 nights= $50 6-9 nights=$100 and 10+=$200

A couple of other points: The deposit you pay for the NC is $100 per person, so just list one person and the deposit will be $100. The deposit you pay for NC is non-refundable.

One other point - it used to be no expiration, nows its 3 years.

Actually it started with a 3 year expiration and then they made it with no expiration and as far as I know it is STILL that way. Where did you see that it changed?

Archived