Cabin photo guide.

jgsmuzzy

I am still composing the cabin photo guide, hopefully capturing as many cabins as possible. I am short of QV pictures, and any contributions would be gratefully accepted.

Please send your photo's, including ship, grade and cabin number to jgsmuzzy at sky dot com

The guide so far can be found http://snipurl.com/2ryr2

MODS, as per normal, I have not linked to the forum, just the pictures.

Many thanks

James

What am I doing wrong? :confused: I cannot see anything beyond the first picture. I wanted to see the pix of the inside cabins and nothing showed up. I clicked on everything that was there; still nothing.

What am I doing wrong? :confused: I cannot see anything beyond the first picture. I wanted to see the pix of the inside cabins and nothing showed up. I clicked on everything that was there; still nothing.

Can you see the arrows above the pictures?

Click on the album title on the left, that will take you "in" to that grade, then you can either navigate using the arrows, or click the slide show button.

Hi James

Your photos are great - I have many photos of QG single grade cabins on QE2 if you would like me to send you some including cabins 1035, 2070, 2063, 1086 & 8210.

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

jgsmuzzy:

Great website!

I will email you some photos of QE2 cabin 8012 (Q2) and QM2's Windsor Suite (Q2). If anyone wants to take a quick look now, I posted some photos to my Flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/airships/tags/cunardcabins/

(yes, the guy on the balcony is me.)

I don't suppose you have any photos of QE2 cabins 1053 or 3095 that you haven't had a chance to post yet?

Great photos! After looking at the one we have booked on the QM2 I am not sure I am going to like it (B4). I knew it was a balcony in the hull but it looks like a window! Does it have glass in it?

Great photos! After looking at the one we have booked on the QM2 I am not sure I am going to like it (B4). I knew it was a balcony in the hull but it looks like a window! Does it have glass in it?

No glass, and that "window" is rather large. If you have booked a crossing, you may well find it better than a regular balcony: when I did the TA in early May I was able to stand outside every day, whilst fellow crossers with the other balcony configuration were unable to do so.

Phew...thanks for that, I was a bit worried when I saw the photo:)

Do not worry about an in hull cabin. I have our 4th booked for the Med. in September. They do not make the cabin dark - are very private - quiet and quite large and if motion sickness is a problem they are in the perfect location.

For a crossing, the in hull cabins are a boon. As has been stated, the sheltered offer more protection from the elements than the exposed balconies, so they can still be used, especially when going through the gulf stream.

Enjoy your trip.

Thanks to everyone for sending the pictures. The galleries are coming along nicely.

James

Archived