What was your earliest flight home from Seattle?

estebofarr

We have a noon flight out of Seattle after our Pearl cruise in August. There are 4 of us. Should we just self disembark and grab a cab or do a shuttle? If it's just a regular cab will all our luggage fit? And will there definitely be cabs available?

• 2 weeks later...

From what I understand the cabs are readily available. We are going to "self-disembark", take our luggage and hopefully get off first. Since we are two groups, a couple, and the three of us, two cabs is not out of the question. We are going to try for the 11:am flight. I booked our outbound and will get the return on Wednesday. If you have young children, perhaps four is doable.

We're flying Delta and they have a 6AM and then a 12:55PM flight on our Saturday return flight. Docking at 7AM and early off means we will have plenty of time at the airport, but not in the Crown Room, it was closed last month. Any flight after 12N should not be an issue.

We just returned from our trip yesterday. We sat at the border crossing for close to 2 hours! We rented a car and got off the boat about 10. Waited to rent the car for about an hour (long line) then left. We did not get over the border until 1:45. Stopped for lunch and didn't get to Seattle until 5. Just be sure to keep the border in consideration. Enjoy your trip! I wish I was still there!

• 8 years later...

Any new updates? We will be flying out of Seattle & will have a long day of traveling back to the mid west. Explorer is set to arrive to port at 6 am. We will self-disembark & have a family member to drop us off at the airport so no waiting for a cab or anything.. What time are you comfortable with on flying out from that port. We have not been there before.

Any new updates? We will be flying out of Seattle & will have a long day of traveling back to the mid west. Explorer is set to arrive to port at 6 am. We will self-disembark & have a family member to drop us off at the airport so no waiting for a cab or anything.. What time are you comfortable with on flying out from that port. We have not been there before.

3 weeks ago I self embarked off Ruby Princess about 7:30 am. Took shuttle to SeaTac, arrived there about 8:15-8:30. Had some concern about TSA line but it only took about 20-25 minutes on a Sunday morning. Flight was at noon but as you can see, I had about a 3 hour cushion.

• 2 weeks later...