Century - Top Deck

ItaliaBella

I think on Galaxy it was 11 laps of the track (circling the pool area on Sky Deck 11, overlooking the pool). I think Century is the same there but not sure as we haven't been on it. Better bring a lap counter.

I hope this isn't a silly question - I'm wondering if anyone knows how many laps around the top deck equals a mile?

I just got back from the Century a few weeks ago. I don't run, but I like to be on top of the ship, so I was there quite often. I'm remembering 12 laps = something, probably 1 mile (I'm Canadian, so I normally think in kilometers!).

I hope this isn't a silly question - I'm wondering if anyone knows how many laps around the top deck equals a mile?

I just got back from the Century a few weeks ago. I don't run, but I like to be on top of the ship, so I was there quite often. I'm remembering 12 laps = something, probably 1 mile (I'm Canadian, so I normally think in kilometers!).

Thanks so much!

14; it is a rather small deck (it only goes around a small portion of the ship), but it is still fun jogging outside.

Yeah, this one doesn't go around the pool, so it would be longer....

Wow... 14, that is a lot of laps:)

Fortunately it is just long enough that you don't get dizzy! You do have a view of the pool from 1/4 of the track. Although it would be nice if it was longer, in my opinion it is still much better than a treadmill; you still get the ocean air and nice scenary.

Fortunately it is just long enough that you don't get dizzy! You do have a view of the pool from 1/4 of the track. Although it would be nice if it was longer, in my opinion it is still much better than a treadmill; you still get the ocean air and nice scenary.

Thanks. I do enjoy walking around the deck late at night and or early in the morning.

On the Millie, it was like 8-10 laps because it was long and wraps around the entire top deck.

Thanks again everyone.

Archived