Availability Question

Gail C

Yes there is. If you go on their site and click Cruises and Destinations and you know the cruise you want, you can get it by date, destination or ship. You then must proceed as if you want to reserve the cruise and follow the steps. At the end you will be given a list of available categories of staterooms and when you pick a category you will be given a list of available rooms in that category. If you are not given rooms in the category it probably means that the category is a guarantee.

I have been monitoring a cruise for some time and all of a sudden a large number of staterooms became available. I asked my TA to check if a PH was available and lo and behold! we have what we want on a guarantee.

Good luck!:)

Diana

I did as suggested to find out cabin availability. Is there a way to check without entering my name, address, phone and e-mail. I'm already booked on a cruise, but I wanted to see if any other cabins are available (especially a balcony), but don't want to jeopardize my existing deposited reservation . Now I can't bring up my reservation on Oceania web site.

You won't jeopardize your reservation. I often check around to see how the ship is filling up after I have booked. Recently, I wanted to change cabins (from one side of the ship to the other), and I played around with available cabins to see if I could get what I wanted, then I called my TA to make the actual change. As long as you back out of the system before actually making a commitment, Oceania doesn't seem to mind (or even know) that you've been fooling around.

Archived