bermuda in October

nemesis

Bermuda is spectacular in October. The water is warm enough for swimming, and the weather can be beautiful.

We think that October is the best month to visit Bermuda. The water is warmer than in May or June, the kids are in school and the beaches are less crowded. We sail every October to Bermuda.

We think that October is the best month to visit Bermuda. The water is warmer than in May or June, the kids are in school and the beaches are less crowded. We sail every October to Bermuda.

I agree! Our last two cruises to Bermuda were in October. Great weather.

We were there the beginning of October last year and it was great. The weather couldn't have been better. The water was warm on our beach day and the next day walking around Hamilton we couldn't believe how hot it was. We are going back in May next year, so we'll see which time is preferable for us.

thanks everyone....we booked the Dawn for Oct 5th too! Sounds like we will have wonderful weather. 3 months to go!!

We have booked the Dream out of Boston for October 5th. Our first Bermuda cruise was in August, the heat was only 85 but it was very humid. Then we started going in September, drier. Now we go in October, warm but not humid at all. Just the right temperature and the water is perfect about 72 degrees.

We just came back from a land trip to Bermuda in May and it probably rained about 6 or 7 days out of the nine. That is another plus, it will not rain as much in October.

We went to the beach this past weekend and my wife remarked how much colder the water was than in Bermuda. I guess we have been a little bit spoiled now.:)

We were there mid-October last year for the first time, and couldn't have asked for better weather. We're going back again this October because we enjoyed it so much last year. I'm sure you will have a great time!

Hi,

We were in Bermuda at the end of Oct. '06 & again at the end of April '08. For us neither trip was good for swimming. In '06 the water was cold and churned up so no fish were found at Snorkel Park. This April the weather in general at the Dockyards again was WINDY & Cold. Hopefully we had off weeks during both visits and you will experience the GREAT weather everyone else is talking about. Have a GREAT cruise.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

• 1 month later...

I am so glad i came on here me and my boyfriend are trying to book a cruise in mid october and i really wanted to go to bermuda,since i have never been there and here its beautiful. He was concerned about the weather getting colder but now that i have read all your post i feel better about going then! THANKYOU! We are probably going to book the royal caribbean explorer of the seas oct 19th. Anyone going on that one?:o

I am so glad i came on here me and my boyfriend are trying to book a cruise in mid october and i really wanted to go to bermuda,since i have never been there and here its beautiful. He was concerned about the weather getting colder but now that i have read all your post i feel better about going then! THANKYOU! We are probably going to book the royal caribbean explorer of the seas oct 19th. Anyone going on that one?:o

Yea I am

Departing Oct 18 to Bermuda?

Ill be on that. Have you found the roll call forum yet? I can post it if you haven't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We went in early Sep. last year. Now I know that I'd like to go back someday but more around Oct/Nov. or very early Spring. It was pretty hot when we went and not all of the kids were back in school yet = kind of chaotic with kids running around on the ship.

All of this to say, Oct. should be a great time to go!

We went in early Sep. last year. Now I know that I'd like to go back someday but more around Oct/Nov. or very early Spring. It was pretty hot when we went and not all of the kids were back in school yet = kind of chaotic with kids running around on the ship.

All of this to say, Oct. should be a great time to go!

You must have gone on Labor Day weekend. We've been to Bermuda many times in September and encountered almost no children on board.

• 4 years later...

For me with snorkeling every day, I don't like going past the end of Sept. The water in October is just too cool for my preferences. I don't find I can stay in the water as long as I like to and get chilled much quicker then my earlier trips.

We'll be there the week of Oct 19th on the Dawn. Glad to hear the weather will be great! Anyone else going this week?

Yes, we are going then. We've been to Bermuda before, but it rained the whole time we were there so we didn't get to enjoy the beach! We enjoyed everything else though and are eager to go back:)

Archived