Which will hit $20 first?

Mikel1733

Given the current environment which will hit $20 first..........the fuel surcharge per person per day or one share of Carnival stock?

Neither are guarenteed to happen at all.

If you strongly disagree, you'd be a fool not to bet the farm selling CCL short. If it comes to pass you'd make enough where fuel surcharges wouldn't bother you a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I know, it's killing me! I keep telling myself it will go back up, right? Not anytime soon, but in the long run. I've also started calculating how many cruises I'll have to book to make up for my losses. Let's see, $100 in OBC per cruise... :D

Given the current environment which will hit $20 first..........the fuel surcharge per person per day or one share of Carnival stock?

Thats funny.:D

The stock price will hit $20 first and I think it will early spring next year.All those who need fuel oil to heat will go broke this winter and bookings will be down and we will start to see last minute bargins.

Steve

Your not joking. I bought 102 shares at $41.90 a share. If it falls to around $20 a share I'm going to buy my wife 100 shares

One thing I learned about the stock market never throw good money at bad money. Wait until you see some life in the stock and buy it heading up not down. Just my opinion.........

Thats funny.:D

The stock price will hit $20 first and I think it will early spring next year.All those who need fuel oil to heat will go broke this winter and bookings will be down and we will start to see last minute bargins.

Steve

Excellent future evaluation . . . there is big big trouble on the horizon, folks. I'm seeing it in the financial industry and the housing industry in California (there isn't any). As T. Boone Pickens say, "This is one we can't drill our way out of." This will trickle down into everything I'm sure. I think $20 for Carnival in the Spring is "optimistic". :D

Archived