Anyone booked the Liberty yet?

torpeedo

We're sailing on the November 12th 8 day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale. We can't wait!!! Just a few more days to go! The only thing we are worried about is Ft. Lauderdale is still pretty much tore up from Wilma. Hopefully they will be up and running again soon.

We're sailing on the November 12th 8 day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale. We can't wait!!! Just a few more days to go! The only thing we are worried about is Ft. Lauderdale is still pretty much tore up from Wilma. Hopefully they will be up and running again soon.

I just spoke with a Carnival representative tonight, 31 October, and he told me Legend is leaving Port Everglades tomorrow, so he believes all is well in Fort Lauderdale.

The reason I was speaking with him is that I just booked Liberty's one time only, two-day cruise to Nassau leaving Ft Lauderdale Nov 10. We return Nov 12, just in time for your longer cruise.

It will be super cool to get a "taste" of Liberty. We have never sailed on Carnival before and what better way to start than on their newest and biggest ship!

We're on that cruise also. We're going down a day early and found out on the Pre/Post Hotel board that our hotel is up and running. I will call just to make sure that our reservations are good. I hope so since I booked the hotel back in May.

Archived