Fantasy Wedding Sept 23rd

SeptBride

Well, just back from Honeymoon after my wedding on the Fantasy Sept 23rd. It was wonderful. Everything that Carnival did was wonderful. Despite the fact the Hurricane Jeanne was on it's way they did everything to make the cruise wonderful & we even got an extra day from it. The wedding was great and our cordinator Judy was a wonderful person and great help. We were the last wedding of the day (65) and the largest. The ceremony and reception was held in the Forum. Judy helped with alot of favors and thank you gifts we had brought for our guest as well as help with the wedding music as we brought our own cd. She also helped me as I was a nervous wreck about the wedding and the hurricane that was coming. Lisa our officiant was wonderful as well, she kept up with us as my husband is a comedian and kept making jokes the whole time. The food was awesome and plentiful. The only thing I wish is that we had more time. Everything seemed to go very fast. Our photographer Josef was great. He went along with us to do more candid and scenic shots other than the regular posed ones which I don't like. I really think I couldn't have had a better day or a better setting for my wedding.

We did have the Deluxe Romance package. There was plenty of food for everyone. From what I was told alot of our friends even had lunch on board before the wedding. My husband and I did not get to enjoy much of the food with so much going on. I do remember having some fruit and some cavier that was on the buffett but that's all I can remember.

Congratulations:) :) :)

(1)were You Allowed To Bring Your Own Table Settings. (2) Did You Have A Table With Your Bridal Party? (3)did Carnival Give You Extra Time With Your Guest Or Was Everybody Rushed Out When The Time Allotted Was Up? (4) How Much Did You Pay For Your Pictures. Was You Able To Get A Cd Of All Your Pictures With Your Package? (5) Was The Forum Well Decorated Did Carnival Make It Look Like A Wedding Was Taking Place? (5) Did You Have To Declare Your Gifts And The Gifts That You Gave To Your Guest? I See You Was Given An Extra Day Of Sailing, Was The Waters Rough? Did You Get To All Of Your Ports? I Have Selected The Deluxe Romance Package For Sept. 2, 2005 Carnival Legend Renwal Of Wedding Vows 20 Years. IF YOU HAVE ANY PICS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE, PLEASE EMAIL ME @MOKA517@AOL.COM
Thank You For Your Response
Smileforsonya

I believe your not allowed to bring your own table settings as they provide all of it, you don't have a table for the bridal party only for your cake for the cake cutting and champagne toast. Everything was pretty rushed but you do get alittle time to talk to some of your guest. If you have non sailing guest then it can be pretty rushed if your wedding was like our's the last one of the day (1:30). We paid $1500 for our pictures, we got all 200 pictures, the cd negatives and a 16x20 canvas but you do have to haggle with them on the price. The Forum was decorated only with two tall planters of white flowers and was set really nice, all chairs in place and the buffett and cake table all ready. Did not have to declare gifts as no one brought any on board everything sent to my home, had monetary gifts but not that much to declare. The waters were pretty rough since the hurricane was only a day away but we went towards the Keys and it was alright there. We did make it to our port of the Bahamas but only had half a day there as the port was closing early due to the hurricane. Carnival did a wonderful job for our wedding. I was getting kinda discouraged not having a bigger wedding but for having it on Carnival I really didn't miss much other than a bigger headache.

Archived