key to the world card

ginamaddog

They don't come with holes punched in them, but they do have lanyards for sail that you can use to hold your cards.

At one time, they were giving lanyards out to Castaway Club members, which you are since you've sailed before, but they recently made some changes to the gifts and I'm not sure if they still give out lanyards.

You know, I just thought about it.

Don't they punch a hole in your card to indicate that it doesn't have charging privileges?

Hi all....:D new to cruise critic, not

to DCL we just book our second trip for Oct 09.

And I was told that punching a whole in your KTTW does make it void.

I asked a CM onboard cause DS's hated having it around their necks and wanted it on a bungee key change around their belt loops.

I believe if you punch a hole in the card, it makes it invalid for charging - though it should still make it valid for entry into your room and getting on and off the ship.

I suppose if nothing else, it's a great way to keep your stateroom charges down! :D

I believe if you punch a hole in the card, it makes it invalid for charging - though it should still make it valid for entry into your room and getting on and off the ship.

I suppose if nothing else, it's a great way to keep your stateroom charges down! :D

You are right, it was RCCL that we punched a hole in our card. On DCL we had those plastic pockets that hang off lanyards to keep them in. :)

FYI--You can buy them at any sporting goods store in the area with fishing supplies for about $1.

Archived