Grand Cayman Shore Excursion

I have not done Captain Bryan, but I have done Captain Marvin and I highly recommend them.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=03>

<param name="day" value=19>

<param name="hour" value=17>

</applet>

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

We did the Captain Bryan tour last week and it was OK. Last year we did the tour through RCI and overall I think it was better. It may have been because there were just too many ships in port on the day we were there - it was hard to even find a sting ray to touch where last year they were swimming all around us. I don't think that has anything to do with the tour operator (although we certainly did not get there first!!) The boat we were on was nice, but I wasn't really impressed with the staff/crew. Just my .02

Betsie

We used native way last year, they are awesome. Not the huge groups like other tour operators. Sharon is awesome, awesome. We had the best time.

www.nativewaywatersports.com

DeeKDRoseTransp.gifabducted.gif

Email: Deanna34769@wmconnect.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;11;14;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until our Martian Yatch Club Adventure

RCCL Adventure of the Seas 11/14/04

RCCL Voyager of the Seas 10/26/03

Carnival Pride 11/9/02

Premier Cruise Lines (5 sailings)

This is a copy of a reply I posted shortly after our January Voyager cruise. Someone had asked the same question. "Hi! What fun to be planning your adventure...

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/

Also, I highly recommend Capt.Bryan. http://caymanislandsdiscounts.com/CaptainBryan.htm You get off the tender and hike to the left about three blocks and across the street. There is a modest bungalow that serves as their office. We gathered there and they took us to their pier in a van... Maybe a ten minute ride, tops. I had the good fortune to visit with the stingrays and snorkel from the catamaran, The Hannibal,in January. The boat was uncrowded and the two man crew were very professional and appeared to enjoy their work. Be sure to take along a waterproof camera. The crew will take your picture holding a stingray. After the trip they dropped us off at the main tender pier "downtown". From there you can tender back to the ship or go shopping. Have a great trip!

Westerdam - Apr 2001

Century - Mar 2002

Galaxy - Apr 2003

Voyager of the Seas -Jan 2004

Just back on 4/3/04 and highly recommend Nativeway. One of the guides (Sheldon) was wonderful. He can swim underwater like a fish and he almost knows the rays by name. If you book through e-mail it is $30 per person and also goes to coral gardens like most others. This excursion was the best we have ever done and we would definitely do it again.

"Baby lets cruise away from here"

I used Captain Bryans on March 26th and had a great experience. I would highly reccomend this tour.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=3>

<param name="day" value=21>

<param name="hour" value=12>

</applet>

We used Nativeway on our cruise this past December. It was, by far, the highlight of our cruise.

Murt

Grandeur 6/99

Victory 11/00

Pride 4/02

Adventure 12/02

Conquest 02/04

Jewell 12/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;12;04;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We used Captain Marvin and would highly recommend this tour. Much better than going with alot of people from the ship tour. Also, you will be offered a video, it is pricey, but well worth it. Its a great way to remember the trip.

On the Rhapsody in Grand Cayman, what is a reasonable time to get off the boat on the tender and to the excursion pick-up area? The ship is scheduled to arrive at 7:00am CST. Most of the excursions require us to be at the pick-up point between 8:15-8:30am CST. Has anyone done one of these morning excursions with Nativeway, Sotos, or Captain Marvins? Has anyone had problems with the tenders? Your responses are greatly appreciated!

Guest cruzr44

We were very happy with Capt Bryans. Our ship got there late so we missed our morning tour, but they got us on a later one. We were on a catamaran with about 15 other people. They also have a cooler filled with ice so bring along your favorite beverage and they will keep it cold for you. www.grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/stingraycitycaptbryans.htm

You will not be disappointed. icon_cool.gif

Sharon

11/30/03 - Radiance OTS

9/28/03 - NCL Majesty

1/25/03 - Carnival Pride

10/6/02 - Enchantment OTS

2/16/01 - Carnival Victory

2/15/98 - Carnival Destiny

Archived