Grand Cayman Excursion Help

SanzD

Looking at booking an excursion through Carnival for my November cruise onboard the Inspiration.

There are two excursions that look identical in as much as they appear to visit the same three tourist spots (hell, turtle farm and stingray city). Only difference is the price.

1. Discover Cayman - Stingrays, Hell & Turtle Farm - 4.5 hours @$65.00/pp

2. Stingray Sandbar, Hell & Turtle Farm Experience - 4.5 hours @ $77.00/pp

Has anyone gone on these and/or know the differences between the two tours? Looking at booking for myself, my DH, and DS (3yrs old). Also do we pay for the 3yr old or is he free? Any help and/or suggestions would be great! Happy Cruising!

I don't have a clue what the difference is on these two excursions. I looked at them on the Carnival site thinking something might jump out at me, but it didn't. Our first cruise was on Carnival, and I remember some of the excursions were very similar, and yet the prices were a tad different and usually there was one small thing that made them different, but I sure couldn't find it on these two excursions.

Sorry I couldn't help, but I think you'll enjoy either of these. We did an island tour and snorkel excursion our first time there, and really had a good time! :)

I'm sure someone will come along and will have an answer for you. :)

Archived