Anyone back???

jdarch

Hello! Doesn't anyone have their reviews ready from this past week? :) I haven't seen even 1 review!!!!:D Thanks!!!:) I wait starting on Sunday for the new reviews to be posted. Help me. Tell me about your week!

Thanks

Maybe if you include the ship name in the title that would help generating responses. I see that you're on the 7/6 Dawn so I guess you're looking for Dawn reviews, correct?

We sailed 6/8 on the Dawn and here's my review "phenomenal":D

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm still kind of new to posting, so, sorry not to include all information needed. In your one posting you gave a link to your review and you said" phenomenal ". Did you mean that of your cruise. Because at the end of your review you said next time you'd try a different line. I'm not quite sure I understood it.:) Thank you again for answering my post.

Yes, me again. I just realized that the review that the link went to was not your review!! Ok, sometimes I really worry about myself. HA!HA! Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out. I'm glad you liked your cruise. This is our first on Ncl and the Dawn. Have been counting down the days for a while.:D

Archived