Carnival Liberty B2B Eastern then Western Review

PaulMedik

Paul- WHat a great review...question I have is we are going to St Thomas, what beach should we do? Should we take the ferry to St Johns or is there one you heard about on St Thomas that you would recommend? What will you do next time you are in St Thomas????

Paul- WHat a great review...question I have is we are going to St Thomas, what beach should we do? Should we take the ferry to St Johns or is there one you heard about on St Thomas that you would recommend? What will you do next time you are in St Thomas????

opgirl,

We'll be taking the ferry to St John / Trunk Bay on our next trip to St Thomas.

If you haven't been to St Thomas, I'd recommend Megan's Bay. It's a beautiful beach and you're gonna be hearing about it more than Trunk Bay because more people go there. (It isn't crowded though)

opgirl,

If you haven't been to St Thomas, I'd recommend Megan's Bay. It's a beautiful beach and you're gonna be hearing about it more than Trunk Bay because more people go there. (It isn't crowded though)

I was a little disappointed with Megan's Bay. I was there 15 years ago and the beach has changed a lot, since then. However, it's still nice. I've never been to Trunk Bay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you! this is one of the best reviews i have read. your family looks like they had a blast, this makes me really want to do a B2B now. i want to go to HMC but i want a longer cruise than what is offerd with that stop so a B2B is perfect. your pictures were fantastic. i thoroughly enjoyed your review.

Loved the review and pictures!!! Thanks for posting!!!

We loved San Juan, and as it was our first time there, we did an Old/New San Juan Tour. After we realized that we could walk to the major sites/forts, next time we're they're we'll spend extra time in the forts and shopping/historic areas exploring.

• 1 year later...

Great stuff as usual for you...I know you have Flick and Fotki links in your signature, but I am also including them here in case cruisers don't read the signature stuff...and also understand that you have moved them from the now DEFUNCT Webshots, who need an internet loss of money lesson.

Flickr Photos for this review Eastern

Flickr Photos for this review Western or if you prefer...

Fotki Photos for this review Eastern

Fotki Photos for this review Western

Great stuff as usual for you...I know you have Flick and Fotki links in your signature, but I am also including them here in case cruisers don't read the signature stuff...and also understand that you have moved them from the now DEFUNCT Webshots, who need an internet loss of money lesson.

Flickr Photos for this review Eastern

Flickr Photos for this review Western or if you prefer...

Fotki Photos for this review Eastern

Fotki Photos for this review Western

CruiseClues,

Thank you.

I need to finish uploading all of the pics to Flickr, but I'm pretty sure most of them are on Fotki now.

Archived