Help it's almost time,what kind of weather in Mexican Riveria November 7th.

Cindyrca

Just wondering, DH and I booked Santa Maria sail and snorkel in Cabo, and canapy tour in PV. Is the weather, beach weather, and is the water comfortable warm, or chilly cold? We are cruising on the Vision leaving the 7th of November and trying to decide what kind of clothing to pack. Look forward to your comments.

Hi, I was kinda wondering the same thing. I booked on the Pride for Feb. 6th. I live in Pittsburgh and was looking for an escape from the winter and the snow. I know there wont be snow but I wanted to make my friends jealous with a nice tan.

[quote name='Cindyrca']Just wondering, DH and I booked Santa Maria sail and snorkel in Cabo, and canapy tour in PV. Is the weather, beach weather, and is the water comfortable warm, or chilly cold? We are cruising on the Vision leaving the 7th of November and trying to decide what kind of clothing to pack. Look forward to your comments.[/QUOTE]
Hi Cindyrca - You don't know how great it is to find somebody sailing on this same cruise on the 7th. I started a thread and a Meet and Mingle Party group months ago and have not has a single reply.

My wife Carol and I and our son and daughter (age 30 and 36 respectively) are doing kind of a family cruise. Carol and I did this itinerary back in August of 1992 for our 30th anniversary.

About your weather question - the first day out of LA may be a little chilly (good idea to bring a light jacket or at least a sweater for the mornings), but the weather gets warmer as you go South.

Be sure to sign in for the Meet and Mingle - if we can get a group of 25 signed in RCCL throws a get together which is a lot of fun.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Bob :)

Archived