Bathtubs on Ryndam Outside Cabins

marial

Hello

This will be my first HAL cruise, and being that I have experienced the tiny bathrooms on RCCL, NCL and Princess, I am just wondering if the tubs in the outside cabins are actually large enough for an adult to use..All I can picture is walking in and trying to sit in there and having my knees touch my nose..

Any one with any insight would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

Hello

This will be my first HAL cruise, and being that I have experienced the tiny bathrooms on RCCL, NCL and Princess, I am just wondering if the tubs in the outside cabins are actually large enough for an adult to use..All I can picture is walking in and trying to sit in there and having my knees touch my nose..

Any one with any insight would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

I had an outside (Dolphin Deck) on the Maasdam (a sister) and the tub was about the size of the tub in my home (standard size). I don't know if therre are variations from one cabin to the next.

I think the tubs are very tiny. They are ok if you are showering but unless you are 4 feet tall and 80 lbs I think they are very samll:eek: . I'm taking about the tubs in the cheap seats however:D . I would imagine in the upper end cabins they may be bigger.

I am 5 ft 5in and I could just sit with my legs staight.

They are indeed as long as a normal tub but I find them deeper and a tad narrower. I have long legs but am careful as I step in - it's a long way down. Solocanadian:)

The length and width of the tub seemed normal, but the sides are very tall. My wife could not get in or out of the tub for her shower without help from me.

Hank

• 2 months later...

Archived