Gifts for Cabin Stewards on the Pride

caliseas

and a little pressie extra..key chains from my town, and my "certain" guys n gals..love the little pocket size perfume spritzers (some have re-fills available)..easy to carry for a quick freshen up, stores in cabin well, sometimes for the gals, a small pr of silver ER's suitable for work..in addition to leaving the auto tips:)

PS.. do you know any currency that has living Presidents pictured ? LOL!!

Wouldn't surprise me if Venezuela's money would have a pic of their current, "President for Life," on it. Or any Banana Republic could do it or have done it.

Dan

Wouldn't surprise me if Venezuela's money would have a pic of their current, "President for Life," on it. Or any Banana Republic could do it or have done it.

Dan

Dan the man You are correct.. I am surprised that pug is not putting his face on the gas tanks at Citgo..ala Che'

GRRRR... :D ( but i did mean US Currency LOL.. )

Now the question really is how much should we give to our steward during the duration of our cruise???

I'm almost tempted to make a card featuring a dead president like Lincoln saying "Thanks" plus some money.:)

I'm surprised so many folks spend as much time as they do wondering about what the people who clean the rooms would like for a gift. They are doing their jobs, tip them at the end and be done with it. If the service is exceptional leave something extra or not. Do people spend this much time thinking about the folks who clean their hotel rooms? I know it is usually one night or generally two, but I often hear from women who do this job that they routinely get absolutely nothing. Perhaps it's because they are never seen. But even when folks who go to conferences and stay multiple nights, they tend not to leave anything for hotel workers, but here so many people are fixated on making sure their stewards are tipped up front, are left gifts, etc. I just don't get it. I NEVER tip upfront and the service is always the same, great.

Archived