RCI Website - My Cruises - Issues

I have been waiting for about a month for one of my 2 reservations to be accessible to me. Right now it says something to the effect that I cannot access my reservation because my waitlist city is different than my booked city. I have no airfare on this cruise. I also faxed a Savings Certificate to RCCL that was due by 6/30/08. I have no way of knowing if it was posted to the cruise. The total cruise cost has not been reduced, but I do not know if they treat it as a payment. Every time I call, they tell me they are working on some bug. I just don't understand why I can access my other reservation in 9/09 but not 2/09. So even if they do fix it today, I still don't think my problem will be fixed. Good Sailing, Murf.

I've emailed them about it, and also threw in the fact that My Cruises is all screwed up and they send me a very long detailed email that I don't understand..........but the bottom line is............the problem is on our end here! I DON'T THINK SO!!!:mad:

Then I call and ask them for a C&A magazine so that I can view the savings certificates............and yesterday I get one in the mail in a nice hard envelope (I was very impressed)...........I open it up and it's for the First Quarter of 2008 and it must be the one that is sent to our UK friends because the dates are listed as day/month/year. :eek: Funny thing is, I received one of these last January.

UGH!!

Is anyone willing to share the coupons with us?

###

Lorna -

There are several issues with the website and they are ongoing. It shows that I have 4 bookings, when in reality - 2 have been cancelled.

I just tried to look at the certs you mention and I see red x's. But I am sure that is only because it is July and they are no longer valid. :)

Lorna -

There are several issues with the website and they are ongoing. It shows that I have 4 bookings, when in reality - 2 have been cancelled.

I just tried to look at the certs you mention and I see red x's. But I am sure that is only because it is July and they are no longer valid. :)

But they were only listed in July!!! :eek:

I think it's a test to see if we're paying attention. HEY, Royal Caribbean ... we're paying attention!!!

A friend, who received the coupons via email from RCI, provided the coupon code on our Roll Call (for the cruise that was listed in the coupons posted for July but with red 'xs') and I was able to "successfully submit" the coupon code through CruisingPower. However, time will tell if they've actually been approved. :confused:

I thought they looked different, but because my sailing wasn't in it - I didn't pay too much attention when I looked at them a couple of weeks ago. :)

Hope it works for you! :)

As much as I love RCCL, the website and the differing answers from customer service are the two things that are bugging me right now. :rolleyes:

Believe me ... I have no hope that the coupons will be applied (since I booked the cruise as a NextCruise) ... but I don't want to be the person who reads how it worked for someone else ... the day AFTER the coupon expires. :rolleyes:

Speaking of getting varied responses, a friend called today and told me that he used one of those cruise booking deals that works kind of like Lending Tree does for home mortgages. He was advised, by one of the travel agents, that the Mariner does not have balconies. :confused: Is that why they're sending her to the West Coast ... because they took out all her balconies? LOL!!!

He was advised, by one of the travel agents, that the Mariner does not have balconies. :confused: Is that why they're sending her to the West Coast ... because they took out all her balconies? LOL!!!

Now that is fabulous! That person really knows their stuff! :p

Speaking of getting varied responses, a friend called today and told me that he used one of those cruise booking deals that works kind of like Lending Tree does for home mortgages. He was advised, by one of the travel agents, that the Mariner does not have balconies. :confused: Is that why they're sending her to the West Coast ... because they took out all her balconies? LOL!!!

You mean the Mariner has balconies? How could I have missed that?

Believe me ... I have no hope that the coupons will be applied (since I booked the cruise as a NextCruise) ... but I don't want to be the person who reads how it worked for someone else ... the day AFTER the coupon expires. :rolleyes:

That reminds me of my first TA who insisted that RC never honours price drops, and that they, and all residency discounts, are for new bookings only. She's my former TA.:rolleyes:

I was just thinking about this. I did have a friend once tell me that Carnival was bringing their non smoking ship out to California because we allow smoking here. She really thought it was NS because Florida said it had to be.

Ah, I see that my cruise count is back, on "My Cruises." It's still wrong, but it's back. Also, I can see that they've updated the expiration date on the Savings Certificates, but they are still showing the codes w/ little a red "x". :(

Progress ... :rolleyes:

Archived