Restaurants--2 for 1 or 50% Off?

daveoc

Myself my wife and older daughter are off on the Jewel in November.

We were wondering if the deals in the speciality restaurants are just 2 for 1 or are they 50% off per person.

Plainly with three of us we hope they are 50% off for each person but most comments seem to only say 2 for 1.

Anybody know?

Thanks

daveoc -

The Jewel Freestyle Daily of May 1, 07 (trans-Atlantic) states:

"Alternate Dining - Two for One Cover Charge

At 5:30pm & 6:00pm in all our Specialty Restaurants with exception of the Teppanyaki Grill, Mongolian Hot Pots, Sushi, Steak House Specials and Tasting Menu in Le Bistro. Call #050 to make appointments."

Bon appetite!

Looks as though it might be 50% off, but the freestyle daily is quoting 2 for 1.

Anyone else any recent experience?.

Yep, we're just back from the Jewel. It was 50% off the cover charge for many of the specialty restaurants between 5:30 and 6:30 on port days. We did Le Bistro twice, Mama's once, Chin-Chin once, and Cagney's once. They never had a special price for Teppanyaki or Mongolian Hot Pots, so they were the only ones we missed.

On our trip on the PoAm in May we didnt see anything that ever said 1/2 off or 50% off, I looked in the dailies every day and never saw anything... I looked out for them too cuz I had heard about possible discounts during non peak hours etc... :( I hope they have some on our 14 day next April...

When it said 5:30 to 6:30, does it mean you will get the discount if you get in by 6:30 or do you have to leave by 6:30. We often eat dinner at 6:30 anyway. If we get there at 6:30 and stayed until 8:00 or so, do we still qualify for the discount.

When it said 5:30 to 6:30, does it mean you will get the discount if you get in by 6:30 or do you have to leave by 6:30. We often eat dinner at 6:30 anyway. If we get there at 6:30 and stayed until 8:00 or so, do we still qualify for the discount.

You just have to book for and arrive before the deadline.

Yep, we're just back from the Jewel. It was 50% off the cover charge for many of the specialty restaurants between 5:30 and 6:30 on port days. We did Le Bistro twice, Mama's once, Chin-Chin once, and Cagney's once. They never had a special price for Teppanyaki or Mongolian Hot Pots, so they were the only ones we missed.

Thank you, so it would seem to be 50% off (if they are doing it at all on our cruise).

That will make my Daughter happy as we were threatning to leave her behind if it was just 2 for 1!.

Thank you, so it would seem to be 50% off (if they are doing it at all on our cruise).

That will make my Daughter happy as we were threatning to leave her behind if it was just 2 for 1!.

You are joking right? you've probably paid hurdreds if not thousands to take your daughter to this cruise, and you won't take her to a specialty rest because you don't want to spend that extra $20?

You are joking right? you've probably paid hurdreds if not thousands to take your daughter to this cruise, and you won't take her to a specialty rest because you don't want to spend that extra $20?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable

Archived