E Doc's

KTG UK

where did you print them from?

Thanks x

I received an email from NCL when they were ready to be printed from their website. If I remember correctly, there was a small box to click on which said "print edocs" on the "My Cruises" page.

I got mine 10 weeks before my sail date- about 2 weeks after final payment. I just Googled "NCL edocs" and filled in my reservation number and name. (Of course, insane person that I am, I did this about 20 times a day.) That was a week ago, and I still haven't gotten the email from NCL.

We sail the Pearl on August 31 and got our E Docs around June 20. I haunted the "My Cruise" portion of the NCL website for weeks (can you tell I'm excited?!) and lo and behold about three days after final payment there they were! We never received an Email about them. Now we're just awaiting the luggage tags.

We sail the Pearl on August 31 and got our E Docs around June 20. I haunted the "My Cruise" portion of the NCL website for weeks (can you tell I'm excited?!) and lo and behold about three days after final payment there they were! We never received an Email about them. Now we're just awaiting the luggage tags.

Pearl 8/31/08 to Alaska - Cruise Forums - Cruise Message Boards - Cruise Critic

There's a roll call for your cruise if you're interested in joining us. :)

I printed mine a week ago, we sail on 8/9/08- never got an email from TA or from NCL, but they were all there. I was advised by another here on CC to check, so I did, that person told me after I had completed the online registration and paid final they would be ready shortly after that. So, just check. Have a great cruise.

My experience has been that it shows up under "My Cruises" within a few days of final payment. I have never received an email directly from NCL. NCL always send an email to by TA and she forwards it on to me even though NCL has my address.

Hi,

Thank you all for your reply's.

I have completed adv regestration months ago, also have made final payment.

I have checked the last link many times no joy!!

Thanks x

Hi,

Thank you all for your reply's.

I have completed adv regestration months ago, also have made final payment.

I have checked the last link many times no joy!!

Thanks x

Did you book online or with a travel agent? suggest you call NCL in London and ask for the ticketing dept , they may help you .Also double check your advanced registration there was a prob a few weeks ago with this function and we had to re enter all our details ,as did many others.

Did you book online or with a travel agent? suggest you call NCL in London and ask for the ticketing dept , they may help you .Also double check your advanced registration there was a prob a few weeks ago with this function and we had to re enter all our details ,as did many others.

Hi,

I booked through my TA.

I logged on before to check adv regestration and it was completed but asked me to update if it was my first cruise which i did, now up to date.

So do you think i should have them by now?

Thanks

I travel in 3 weeks and i was told by NCL that i will not be getting E-Docs but proper tickets from my travel agent./ Could be the same with yours. Give NCL London a call and they can tell you.

Ph OK.

do you have there number please? or where will i find it?

thanks

Hi,

I booked through my TA.

I logged on before to check adv regestration and it was completed but asked me to update if it was my first cruise which i did, now up to date.

So do you think i should have them by now?

Thanks

I would call your TA.

I would call your TA.

Hi,

I emailed my Ta and this was the reply

Ncl only send Edocs when it is booked as cruise only, because yours is a package you will receive a full Travel Itinerary with travel tickets

Thanks all xx

• 3 weeks later...

We just booked our cruise this past Wednesday night for the 9/21 Canada/New England cruise. I booked through an online travel agency. Our eDocs were available Friday afternoon. We did not recieve an email from NCL, I just checked my reservation on the NCL website and they were available.

Archived