Rough pricing for 2 adults nett, 2 year old and infant?

sherineloh

HI,

I was very interested in the MSC Kids sail for free but am also looking at others to compare prices. I will be sailing 2+ year old and a 11 month old then. There will be 2 adults so if we were to share a cabin - say cheapest intermediate no view cabin (I've lived in a 800sqf apartment so space is not an issue for me), what would the rates approximately be for the 3rd and 4th passanger (2+ and 11 month old). Some sort of percentage would be good. Say if I take a Oct cruise (I've seen some very enticing deal like $799 only).

Also what are the nett prices like inclusive of port tax, fuel surcharge etc for a $799 per person rate? I think it would be best to get my budget setup first for the cruise and work backwards on the itenary. Thanks

October is always a great time to cruise--lower prices for sure. If you shop around, you will also find some REALLY, REALLY low prices in September, which is the height of hurricane season.

We are currently booked on the MSC Orchestra for next April, and while I won't give away the FABULOUS price we got for the adults (super cheap), I can share that the kids (have 2) were each only charged approx $140 for port/govt taxes.

Awesome!

Good luck on your cruise search!

CeleBrat

Thanks for the tip. So October is probably the last month right for the Meds. Is hurricane season a problem in the Meds? Is it going to be choppy seas? Also I guess the day would be about 70s / low 20s what would the nights be? Would the nights be cold onboard the ship?

Archived