Confused - 2009 Summer Dates

indimini

I was on the NCL site today wanting to see what was available for the summer in the Caribbean for 2009. When I choose that destination, there are no cruises after April or before October. Am I missing something, or is NCL not sailing in the Caribbean the summer of 09?:confused:

I was on the NCL site today wanting to see what was available for the summer in the Caribbean for 2009. When I choose that destination, there are no cruises after April or before October. Am I missing something, or is NCL not sailing in the Caribbean the summer of 09?:confused:

NCL doesn't keep any ships for the caribbean after mid to end of April leaving Miami. Most of those ships are repositioned for Europe and Alaska.

You may want to check out Bermuda. Or have a look at 3,4 and 7 day cruises to Bahamas for NCL.

Thanks for the quick reply! We've been to the Bahamas and weren't too impressed so that's off the option list. Bermuda could be nice but w/ two kids along it may not meet with their idea of a good vacation.

Currently, we have a 14 day Med on the Jade booked, but it is already looking like that period of time away will conflict with some expected 09 activities.

Looking at other options, we may try RCI's Freedom class ship out of Port Canaveral, sale RCI 9 days out of Baltimore (very close to home) or return to Disney for a 7 day Eastern.

Who knows though - our week on the Pearl next month may convince us to just keep our Med cruise booked. :D Looking at prices compared to Disney and RCI, NCL really does seem to be a great value.

Archived