Past Guest number and travel documents

lakim

Should our past guest numbers appear somewhere in our travel docs? I can't seem to find them in our paper docs or our edocs. Where should they be?

Thanks!

I looked on our e-docs and some older paper docs. It is not listed in any of them. Leads me to the conclusion they are not included and I am not sure why they would be in the first place. I am trying to think of a reason if someone wants to jump in with one.....

Thanks for the responses.

The reason I want to know is because on my second Carnival cruise (in April) I never received ANY acknowledgement whatsoever that I was a past guest. Granted it was a 4-night cruise so they probably didn't have a past guest party, but I would have thought I would have at least gotten a note saying Welcome Back or something. It made me think they didn't know I was a past guest. Anyway, we're cruising again on Carnival in a few weeks and this one will be for 7-nights. I was just curious if the docs should indicate I am a past guest. My Royal Caribbean docs always do and in fact they print a note on the docs that if your past guest number doesn't show up on the docs that there is a problem and you must call guest relations.

CruzVinnieCruz, if your old docs don't have the number on them and you were invited to the past guest party on your cruise, then that answers my question.

Thanks for the responses.

The reason I want to know is because on my second Carnival cruise (in April) I never received ANY acknowledgement whatsoever that I was a past guest. Granted it was a 4-night cruise so they probably didn't have a past guest party, but I would have thought I would have at least gotten a note saying Welcome Back or something. It made me think they didn't know I was a past guest. Anyway, we're cruising again on Carnival in a few weeks and this one will be for 7-nights. I was just curious if the docs should indicate I am a past guest. My Royal Caribbean docs always do and in fact they print a note on the docs that if your past guest number doesn't show up on the docs that there is a problem and you must call guest relations.

CruzVinnieCruz, if your old docs don't have the number on them and you were invited to the past guest party on your cruise, then that answers my question.

There's no past guest party on 4 night cruises. If you got a gold S&S card, then they knew you were a past guest. I don't recall if my past guest number showed up on our docs or not.

If you're concerned, just call Carnival and have them make sure that they have your past guest number on your reservation.

Thanks, Ehpride. Now that you mention it, I believe we did have gold cards.

That makes me wonder.... Are those really the only two benefits a past guest (with under 10 cruises) recieves on Carnival? A gold card and a party on longer cruises?

Of course, there is also the past guest discount offered on some cruises.

You get an invitation to the past guest party, a ship pin at the past guest party (or with your invitation), the gold colored card, past guest discount on certain cruises. Now, my grandma did get some chocolate covered strawberries from the Ocean Player's Club because she had played there on her last cruise. And I think we got an invitation to an "exclusive" jewelry showing or something but I'm not sure if that's because of being past guests or not.

Archived