Visa Royal Points Coupon

Ok...so help me out here, please! I have our cruise coming up next month. Got our visa card and have two 5000 point coupons in hand that we'd like to use for OBC. First of all, please tell me I can still use them even though we've already made final payment!

Second, I booked through a travel agent, can I still send them in to RCI myself, or do I have to go through my agent?

Third, it calls for a booking id# on the back. Is this the same as my reservation number or this something different?

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

You can send them in, after you choose what you want to do with them on the back of the coupon MAKE COPIES and send the originals to the address on back. I do it for clients but it is just as easy for you to do it for yourself and yes the booking number is your confirmation number. You can send them no problem being after final payment.

Dear Sue,

Thanks so much for the quick help! This site is great!!! I'm so thrilled to be going on our first cruise...and even better to get the obc! Can't wait!! Thanks again for the help...filling in those point coupons now!:D

Lynnette

Dear Sue,

Thanks so much for the quick help! This site is great!!! I'm so thrilled to be going on our first cruise...and even better to get the obc! Can't wait!! Thanks again for the help...filling in those point coupons now!:D

Lynnette

You are very welcome and have fun on your first, there is nothing like it. I am going on number 14 in Sept but I am still sooooo excited. Don't forget to make copies before you send them in. I also bring those copies with me on the cruise. Also the obc may not show up until the 2nd day or so.

Sue,

I also have a RCL Visa Card. The OP mentioned she has two 5,000 points coupons. Can she use both coupons for the same sailing in the same cabin or is just one offer per cabin?

Thanks, Rose

You can use as many as you want , I have 600$ for my next and some are from my hubby's card and the rest are from mine.

Sue,

I also have a RCL Visa Card. The OP mentioned she has two 5,000 points coupons. Can she use both coupons for the same sailing in the same cabin or is just one offer per cabin?

Thanks, Rose

You can use multiple coupons for OBC. Other items may have restrictions.

After about one week from the time I mailed mine in I called RCCL and asked if they received them. They did and the OBC was already applied!!!! :D I have the copies - front and back - with all of my paperwork for our cruise. ENJOY your first cruise, you will be addicted, like the rest of us!!! :rolleyes:

You can use as many as you want , I have 600$ for my next and some are from my hubby's card and the rest are from mine.

You can use multiple coupons for OBC. Other items may have restrictions.

THANKS SUE L & gosaints2006. Now I can let my sister know that we can use both of our reward points in our cabin.

On my last cruise the Voyager we cashed in 50,000 points to get $500 OBC

and that added to the $300 we all ready had from RCCL made for a very inexpensive cruise.

Can't wait to cash in more for our next cruise.

My sister just received her RCL Visa and made her first qualifying purchase. Reward points say that you get a $50.00 OBC when you have 5,000 points. Since she is starting at 10,000 points does anyone know if it is possible to ask for two $50.00 OBCs?

My sister just received her RCL Visa and made her first qualifying purchase. Reward points say that you get a $50.00 OBC when you have 5,000 points. Since she is starting at 10,000 points does anyone know if it is possible to ask for two $50.00 OBCs?

Yes. I just received my two $50 certificates and I am mailing them in today.

Archived