I can't make up my mind

I am looking at either next summer of 2010 for a family trip (dw, dd 11yr old and myself 40 ish!).

We did Freedom last year and loved. I am curious about Oasis but the number of people concerns me.

We did Sovereing a few years back on a short trip and my wife and I did Brillance 5 yrs ago and loved it. I am not sure how dd will take to 'radiance' class ships.

so I need help!

Should I try Oasis, go back on Freedom class (which we loved) or try Radiance class for a family trip. I can't see doing a voyager class as it is a smaller version of freedom without the flowrider

thanks

kinda depends on what itinerary you would like. We did Liberty this year and loved it (even though I hate Jamaica). However, if you want to try some different ports, then the Adventure out of San juan might be an option even though it is a Voyager class. For your teenager, I would think there for sure is more to do on the Freedom Class over Radiance Class, but those are some pretty ships.

The freedom ships are obliviously larger than the voyager class, yet if you were worried about the size of Oasis, you might want to try a voyager class cruise so freedom wouldn't be too overwelming. ( I am assuming that just the 2 of you were on the freedom) There is still so much to do on voyager class, yet if they really want to do flowrider, then you may have to go with freedom. In the end, it will come down to your personal likes and dislikes. Enjoy and happy cruising!

Archived