Regal Princess or Infinity

seagoingJLW

We are considering going through the Panama Canal again in December of 2005. Both the Regal Princess and the Infinity sail from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale.

Which would you recommend as the superior experience in the following categories?

1. Food
2. Entertainment
3. Activities
4. Lectures
5. Shore Excursions
6. Cinema Offerings (both in cabin and in the cinema.)

Joan

I am an elite repeater on both lines and have sailed on both ships. Infinity wins in all categories. If price is a factor the Regal may win and the prices on Celebrity have been up lately. The Regal has fewer balconies and less to do. I usually go to the Cruisemates website and call up the reader polls on both ships next to each other.

[quote name='Richard Stein']I am an elite repeater on both lines and have sailed on both ships. Infinity wins in all categories. If price is a factor the Regal may win and the prices on Celebrity have been up lately. The Regal has fewer balconies and less to do. I usually go to the Cruisemates website and call up the reader polls on both ships next to each other.[/QUOTE]

What do you click on in the Cruisemates site to get reader polls? When I clicked on "Rate Your Ship" poll I was directed to a poll for me to rate a ship.

Joan

The Regal is the princess ship going from west to east coast in 2005. Go to [url]www.cruisemates.com[/url], in upper pull down menu click reader poll, click go directly to poll results, enter names of ships and view.Also read some reader reviews of both ships.

Archived