A stupid question?

BJR1

I'm new to the Princess board, since most of my cruises have been on Celebrity, and I have a question. What is CB? I have a list of all the Princess ships from Sun to Ruby, but I don't see any names that would relate to CB. I tried to do a search, but it's temporarily not available.

Thanks.

I'm new to the Princess board, since most of my cruises have been on Celebrity, and I have a question. What is CB? I have a list of all the Princess ships from Sun to Ruby, but I don't see any names that would relate to CB. I tried to do a search, but it's temporarily not available.

Thanks.

BJ, I'm just now getting into venturing out to try other ships and cruise lines. How did you enjoy your Celebrity cruise(s)? And would you recommend?

Also, CP was already taken by a prior vessel (the Sea Princess, I believe).
Yes, the Sea Princess is an older ship but newer than the Sun Princess, which has the abbreviation of "SP"; so, the Sea Princess became "CP."

Thanks for the answer. Caribbean Princess is CB. Do any of the other ships have an acronym or nickname?
Yes, every Princess ship has an abbreviation. If you go to www.princess.com > Learn About Our Cruises > Ships, and click on each ship link, you'll see a 2-letter abbreviation in the web address. These are the official ship abbreviations.

Thanks Pam, I'll take a look at the ships & make my list of two letter identifiers.

Cruisin Fanatic, we have been on eight Celebrity cruises and enjoyed them all. We are planning our next cruise on Princess because Celebrity stopped allowing smoking on verandahs, and one of us enjoys smoking on the balcony. Hope this doesn't start another anti-smoking thread. Any day on a cruise is better than a day in the office.

Archived