Golden..D620

Glenrie

Hi. The upgrade fairy just visited and moved us to D620. Having a covered or partially covered balcony is important to us. I know that the Emerald deck (where we were) was fully covered. Does anyone know anything about this room or deck?

Thanks all.

Hi. The upgrade fairy just visited and moved us to D620. Having a covered or partially covered balcony is important to us. I know that the Emerald deck (where we were) was fully covered. Does anyone know anything about this room or deck?

Thanks all.

D620 is a mini-suite with a full open balcony on the port side.

Mike:)

Obviously, you must mark it no upgrade if you are concerned about certain detail like this t, Always consider ALL the possibiliities, the most likely if you booked in an AD mini on emerald if you are upgraded will be to the ac aft or forward on dolphin, possible ab or aa also on dolphin....try not to get stars in your eyes as far as that suite you see...that most liekely will not be the upgrade, by the same token, if you book a bb balcony on caribe deck and leave yourself open for an upgrade, remember that ba balconies occur not only on caribe but on lido, so you may lose the larger balcony to a "higher category" cabin on lido which is fully covered, and smaller.

We had D621 on the starboard side, so it's just the mirror image. One thing I did not like was that the boom that extends and retracts the ship's tenders was right underneath the cabin. It's not a big deal if you are already awake, but if you are sleeping and the noise starts, it's quite a wake-up call.

I am confused??

Did you get moved to the Dolphin deck?

Stay on The Emerald Deck? :eek:

Started out in E-722 moved to Dolphin 620?

Now in E-719?

My head is spinning, help me.

lol You may be spinning, but you've got it correct. Initially booked E-722, yesterday received an upgrade to D-620, today moved to E-719.

Archived