can you get on board booking deals for 2 cabins?

m steve

We will be sailing in November on Noordam and would like to take the grown kids on a cruise in Feb. If we book 2 cabins while on board will we be able to get the OBC for both when we sail? How about stockholder credits as well? Anyone can help here?

I haven't been on HAL yet, but from what I have read, you have to book one cabin in your name and one cabin in your husband/wife name, this way you both get the OBC for each room. Our friends also did that on Princess last year.

As for the stockholder credit, my DH sends them a recent copy of our ownership in the stocks,(cross out the account number) with a note saying what cruise,date, ship, your number, etc will be on and to credit you with the OBC.

If one of the kids is over 25 and is a Mariner you can book a cabin in his/her name and get the OBC even if they're not on the cruise when you book. You do need to know the Mariner number though.

Archived