Lobster

soam2005

I'm not sure where you get your info.....but you need to recheck it.

All lobsters are crustacians, and not all lobsters have claws.

And lobsters come from other places than our northeast waters.

Lobster, From Wikipedia

Clawed lobsters compose a family (Nephropidae, sometimes also Homaridae) of large marine crustaceans.

Though several different groups of crustaceans are known as "lobsters," the clawed lobsters are most often associated with the name. Clawed lobsters are not closely related with spiny lobsters or slipper lobsters, which have no claws (chelae), or squat lobsters. The closest relatives of clawed lobsters are the reef lobster Enoplometopus and the three families of freshwater crayfish.

I am not talking about the biological species - lobster. I am talking about the eating species - lobster. IMHO, if it was not trapped off the coast of Maine or minor points north or south, it may be biological lobster but not eating lobster.

DON

Since this our first cruise on HAL, can you tell me how much folks tip when you have a whole dinner brought to your room? On other cruise lines we have ordered coffee/juice/danish in the morning and have given a couple dollars; but want to know the appropriate amount for a meal?

Thanks in advance!

A full dinner, completely accurate and delivered on time, I'd say $5. For less than correct on either, I'd knock off a buck or two.

Archived