Klein Bonaire AND Bonaire Marine Park in the same trip?

figgifumi

I have been doing a lot of reading on the boards about snorkeling... and read about Woodwind cruises who do a full day snorkel trip where you get to see both Klein Bonaire as well as Bonaire Marine park... the problem is we are arriving at 11am-7pm and there trip on Thursdays starts at 9am or the later one only goes to Klein. Does anyone have recomendations for another trip that does both? My husband prefers a boat trip and we thought getting to snorkel in both locations would be the best of both worlds. Thanks in advance for any help!!

I have been doing a lot of reading on the boards about snorkeling... and read about Woodwind cruises who do a full day snorkel trip where you get to see both Klein Bonaire as well as Bonaire Marine park... the problem is we are arriving at 11am-7pm and there trip on Thursdays starts at 9am or the later one only goes to Klein. Does anyone have recomendations for another trip that does both? My husband prefers a boat trip and we thought getting to snorkel in both locations would be the best of both worlds. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Actually Klein Bonaire is part of the Bonaire Marine Park, so by going to Klein you do both.

Archived